The 2017 EACM campaign is a drive to raise a minimum of $250,000 in owner investments to help ensure the viability of the EA Co-op and position the co-op for success.
As of March 2018, the collected total invested is $222,000. Investment opportunity is available until May 2018.
Investment opportunities are available by prospectus only to East Aurora Cooperative Market member-owners who are bona-fide residents of New York State. Offering by Prospectus only to bona fide residents of New York State. NY # I17-10154
- Investment available only to East Aurora Co-op Market owners who are
- Minimum investment is $500.
- Loan periods range from 4 – 10 years.
- Dividends/interest are paid annually once the co-op is profitable at the
discretion of the Board of Directors:
• 1.5 – 4.5% on member loans
• 2% on Preferred Shares purchases
This is made up of the following two documents that NYS has examined
1. Preferred Shares Prospectus
2. Investment Agreement
Ready to invest?
Do it in the store, request a meeting, or mail your investment by following these steps:
- First, confirm that you are a bona fide resident of New York State.
- Download and read the Prospectus AND the Investment Agreement.
- Complete and sign Exhibit A of the Investment Agreement.
- Write a check to East Aurora Co-op Market in the amount corresponding to your investment.
- Mail the signed Investment Agreement along with your check to:
East Aurora Co-op Market 591 Main Street, East Aurora, NY 14052
Once your loan or Share purchase has been processed you will receive a signed copy of your investment agreement.
Capital Campaign 2017
For East Aurora Co-op Market member-owners who are bona fide New York State residents.
East Aurora Co-op Market
EACM exists to create a vibrant, healthy community in the Southtowns by providing access to fresh, local and wholesome foods to everyone.
Open to Everyone 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. DAILY
591 Main Street East Aurora NY 14052
PH: 716 655 COOP (2667)
Email: [email protected]