Ways to Invest
Buy Preferred Shares
Preferred Shares are non-voting preferred stock earning a 2% annual dividend, payable when the co-op is profitable. Preferred Shares are $100 each with a minimum purchase of 5 shares and in $100 increments thereafter
Provide a Loan
Loans to the co-op begin at $1,000, with interest rates between 1.5 – 4.5% and terms of 4 –10 years.
Investment is available only to East Aurora Co-op owners who are New York State residents.
Benefits of Investment
- Preferred Shares and member loans keep our dollars local.
- With these funds, the co-op can remain viable with adequate working capital to manage daily operations.
- EACM will become eligible for financing from outside sources. Additional financing is in the works that is contingent on financial backing from the co-op owners.
- Preferred Shareholders and member loaners earn a dividend or interest annually at the discretion of the Board of Directors once the co-op is profitable.
- Owner investment demonstrates tangible support for our business and vision of our community.
For East Aurora Co-op Market member-owners who are bona fide New York State residents.
East Aurora Co-op Market
EACM exists to create a vibrant, healthy community in the Southtowns by providing access to fresh, local and wholesome foods to everyone.
Open to Everyone 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. DAILY
591 Main Street East Aurora NY 14052
PH: 716 655 COOP (2667)
Email: [email protected]