We strive to create a positive, healthy, and supportive work environment, and look for opportunities to build skills, to support career development, and to maximize staff involvement in decision making at all levels. Our staff members enjoy a generous benefits offerings including health and dental insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, life and disability insurance and a 10% discount on all purchases.
We accept applications at any time, but recommend applying for specific openings when opportunities are available. Please note, we are unable to respond to all inquiries personally.
Marketing & Outreach Coordinator
East Aurora Co-op Market is seeking a marketing professional to support and grow the store’s promotional and outreach efforts. The Marketing and Outreach Coordinator will help to create a fantastic shopping experience for customers and value for member-owners and the larger community.
· Create and maintain in-store signage
· Plan and create weekly sale flyer
· Manage advertising opportunities
· Schedule regular tastings and demos
· Website content maintenance
· Plan and execute in-store events and participation in external events
· Work with departments to promote store activities and products
· Field relevant inquiries from customers, collaborators and vendors
· Assist throughout the store as needed
· Passionate about food
· Experience in a marketing role preferred
· Artistic background or ability
· Experience with Adobe InDesign/CS preferred
· Extreme attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Multi-tasker with a hands-on approach
· Commitment to customer service
· Friendly, outgoing and cooperative
Estimated 15-20 hours/week. Please apply online, include resume and cover letter.
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking a cashier. Cashiers are the face of the co-op! They provide friendly and helpful service, greeting every customer, process each co-op transaction, assisting with opening and closing procedures, and store upkeep/maintenance. Cashiers will work throughout the store as needed.
• Experience working in a grocery store or retail setting
• Familiarity with natural foods
• Experience with cash handling
• Outgoing, friendly, helpful personality
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Commitment to superior customer service and providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
• Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication are essential.
• Regular, predictable attendance
• Evening and weekend availability as needed
• Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments
• Willingness and ability to meet the changing requirements of the position.
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking full time and part time Team Members to work in our Grocery, Produce and Customer Service departments. Co-op Team Members will be friendly and helpful to and should love to delight customers with excellent customer service, a fun shopping experience and quality products.
- Experience in a retail or merchandising position
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Love for great food
- Desire to work directly with customers and other staff members
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to superior customer service and to providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow, contribute to and assess systems for efficient and productive operations
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication are essential
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
Please apply on our website only: eastaurora.coop. We can’t wait to meet you!
Download the full posting here.
East Aurora Co-op Market
EACM exists to create a vibrant, healthy community in the Southtowns by providing access to fresh, local and wholesome foods to everyone.
Open to Everyone 7 a.m. – 9 p.m. DAILY
591 Main Street East Aurora NY 14052
PH: 716 655 COOP (2667)
Email: [email protected]