We thought we’d let you know about a couple of things:
• If you haven’t been receiving our email updates, you can now access them by clicking the “E-news archives” link to the right of this post.
• In case you haven’t heard… Elm Street Bakery will be opening their doors tomorrow, July 16! We’re very excited for them and can’t wait to taste all of their delicious offerings! We’re also extremely grateful to have been able to work together over the last few weeks.
• We will have our weekly Mini Market at 618 Main Street between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. on Saturday. In addition to being available for answering questions and taking memberships, we have an ample supply of delicious offerings as well: Raising the Bar gluten-free bars, New Day Coffee, Primo Oliva olive oils and vinegars, Muesli Fusion muesli, Call Again Farms honey and Laura Colligan’s eggs. Sounds like the makings for a nice Sunday brunch!
• You’re invited to join us next Thursday, July 21 at 6 p.m. for some light snacks and good conversation followed by a short presentation about the co-op, explaining our process and progress toward opening the doors. This whole venture is definitely a community-wide effort and we have a lot to share, so come one, come all! Please let us know you’re coming by contacting us at [email protected] We hope to see you then!
• Last, but definitely not least! Our goal for membership is to reach 600 member-owners by the end of summer and we need you to help us achieve it! We have about 55 memberships to go before we hit that goal. To join or to learn more about membership, go to the Join page on our website. If you still have questions, we’ll be happy to help. Contact us at [email protected] and/or join us at our co-op orientation next Thursday!