** For Thanksgiving week, standard curbside orders must be placed by Sunday, 11/22 for pickup by Thursday, 11/26. **
Normal curbside service will resume on Friday, 11/27.
Store hours Thanksgiving Day: 9am-1pm. (8-9 am Senior Hour)
CONFIRM BY PHONE
Approve your order and
process payment by phone.
PICK IT UP!
Pull in, pop the trunk
+ call for your order.
HOW TO ORDER
1. Place an order
- Email [email protected]
Do not send credit card information via email.
Note: Products cannot be added after order is submitted.
2. Confirm + pay by phone (24 – 48 hrs)
Confirm items/substitutions and arrange payment/pickup (see right)
3. Pickups will occur noon-7pm daily
24 – 48 hour turn around whenever possible
INSTRUCTIONS + SUBSTITUTIONS
Please utilize the note function in the cart to indicate the following:
1) Items you are seeking that are not on the site. A co-op team member will call with recommendations.
2) Your comfort with substitutions for a comparable product, which may be common depending on stock and supply levels. Co-op staff will confirm all substitutions by phone before completing orders. Providing your preferences upfront streamlines the process.
Payment will not occur online. Rather, once an order is filled, you will receive a phone call from staff to arrange payment and pickup.
Note: If you cannot be reached at this point in the process, the order will be taken off the queue until a return call is received.
- When you arrive, pull into a curbside pickup numbered parking spot, and be ready to open your trunk.
- Call the co-op (716-655-2667) with your parking spot and name.
- A co-op team member will drop your order in your trunk. You’re off!
Due to the nature of the pandemic situation, the co-op cannot accept returns of any products at this time. Please plan ahead and double check your order.