You know who loves breakfast? The Easter Bunny. Exhausted after a long night of hiding everything, America’s favorite rabbit has been known to appreciate a delicious Easter Sunday brunch. Easter is next weekend, and the co-op is open all day.
1. Hot Cross Buns Sweet yeasted buns with dried apricots and WHAT and a signature frosting cross atop each one. Through Easter only.
2. Quiche Handmade pie crust, filled with creamy cheeses and cage free eggs. Varying flavors, vegetarian available.
3. Spiral Hams Nitrate-free Garrett Valley hams are cooked, seasoned and sliced. Serve hot or cold.
4. Local Lamb Loin chops, boneless roasted legs, and rack of lamb, all from local farms.
5. Candy! Local Parkside Candy chocolate bunnies, foil wrapped eggs, mini Chocolove bars, all natural jelly beans and more. Help an overworked bunny out!