Dear friends and community members,
As a local business owner and community member I could not be happier to support and encourage investment in the East Aurora Co-op Market. I have held fundraisers donating to this endeavor and now have decided to invest even further to support their efforts. There are a host of reasons why my family and I have chosen to invest in the future of the ideas put forth by the Co-op.
- I want to encourage good employers in this town, who have a commitment to a good working environment and support their employees’ life goals… because I believe when you do that the business and community is stronger for everyone.
- I want to support business that strives to keep a local economy money spent here, is continually recycled here.
- I want to see our local growers, farmers, and tradespeople add growth to their businesses and prosper.
- I want to be in control of what, where and how I get my food and the quality of it.
- I want East Aurora to preserve their one-of–a-kind businesses and distinctive character and what better way to do that than with a business who is owned by its community.
- I want to support product diversity and a company that selects its products based on the needs and interests of OUR community and not some national sales plan.
- I would like to have the Co-op owners know the satisfaction of owning, directing, prospering, and growing something worthwhile in a special community the way I have as a business owner here.
Any risk that I foresee in this investment is completely outweighed by the good that is set in motion for my community and the local economy that I am a part of.
For these reasons I have decided to invest $10,000.00 in the Co-op for this last capitol campaign to help them create stability and profitability in OUR business. They have been smart, prudent and diligent in every aspect of achieving the goals they set forth from the beginning. I can’t wait to see what they can achieve.
I challenge my friends and community members to see the value in what this Co-op can do for this community in spirit and economy. Please feel free to best my $10,000 investment and tell as many people as you can that you did it!