Benefits of ownership
Co-op owners enjoy great benefits, including:
- Owner Appreciation Days 10% off!
- Everyday Owner Specials
- Monthly Local Owner Specials
- Special ordering 10% discount on preordered bulk/case items
- Direct the business Vote for the Board, or serve on the Board of Directors.
- Education discounts Special pricing on co-op education opportunities.
- Patronage dividends Once the co-op is profitable, profits are returned to member-owners!
- A community investment Support a business that you own working to sustain the local economy.
Becoming an owner is easy
Join online or stop by a register, complete an application form and choose your payment option:
1. Make a one-time $200 investment. You’re fully paid, for good!
2. Payment plan
Make a minimum down payment of $25, then pay $25/month for eight months.
Enjoy owner benefits right away while you’re on the payment plan.
Everyone is welcome and anyone can join
at East Aurora Co-op!
Co-ops are owned and governed by members. No distant shareholders pull the strings of power, and the store exists solely to meet the needs of owners and the community. At the co-op, we elect our fellow owners to steer the future of our store.
Joining the co-op means becoming an owner of the business, and you only join once. There are no annual fees or additional costs. Ownership lasts as long as you shop at EACM. Owners enjoy discounts, owner specials, and patronage dividends during profitable years. To top it off, co-op owners are a part of our local food community, supporting local farmers and small producers right here in WNY.
East Aurora Co-op Market
EACM exists to create a vibrant, healthy community in the Southtowns by providing access to fresh, local and wholesome foods to everyone.
Open to Everyone 7am – 9pm DAILY
591 Main Street, East Aurora NY 14052
PH: 716-655-COOP (2667)
Email: [email protected]