How to request a donation:
- Read the qualifying guidelines below.
- Fill out the EACM Donation Request Form and submit to the co-op online or at the store 30 days before your event or deadline. Requests are reviewed on the 15th of each month.
- EACM will contact you to confirm whether or not your request is approved.
Questions? Please email [email protected]
Please thoroughly read before submitting your application.
- One donation per year will be made to any given organization. Please plan appropriately.
- Your organization or event must be located within 25 miles of the co-op.
- Donation applications must be received at least 30 days before the event date to be considered on a first-come, first-serve basis. Early submission of your application is recommended.
- All applicants must fill out a donation request form. Phone call or drop-in visits regarding the request cannot be accepted.
Requests from the following organizations will be considered by EACM:
- 501(c)(3) organizations
- Public agencies
- Private and public schools and PTAs
- Events, programs and projects that focus on improving the quality of life of a community, particularly as it relates to health, nutrition education and environmental preservation.
Requests from the following organizations will not be considered by EACM:
- Political candidates
- Third-party fundraisers
- Private clubs funded through membership fees
- Individuals or sponsorship of individuals
Some exceptions may apply. Preference will be given to causes or events that relate directly to the mission and ends of the co-op. Please note, past support of an organization or event is not a guarantee of future support.
Thank you for the opportunity to support our community!
East Aurora Co-op Market
EACM exists to create a vibrant, healthy community in the Southtowns by providing access to fresh, local and wholesome foods to everyone.
Open to Everyone 7am – 9pm DAILY
591 Main Street, East Aurora NY 14052
PH: 716-655-COOP (2667)
Email: [email protected]