We strive to create a positive, healthy, and supportive work environment, and look for opportunities to build skills, to support career development, and to maximize staff involvement in decision making at all levels. Our full-time staff members enjoy generous benefit offerings including health, dental and vision insurance, and paid time off. All employees receive a 10% discount on all purchases.
We’re always looking for hard-working, food-loving folks to join our team. When filling out an application, indicate what position(s) interest you. Please note, we are unable to respond to all inquiries personally.
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking full time and part time Team Members to work in our Grocery, Produce and Customer Service departments. Co-op Team Members will be friendly and helpful to and should love to delight customers with excellent customer service, a fun shopping experience and quality products.
- Experience in a retail or merchandising position
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Love for great food
- Desire to work directly with customers and other staff members
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to superior customer service and to providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow, contribute to and assess systems for efficient and productive operations
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication are essential
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
Please apply on our website only: eastaurora.coop. We can’t wait to meet you!
Download the full posting here.