We strive to create a positive, healthy, and supportive work environment, and look for opportunities to build skills, to support career development, and to maximize staff involvement in decision making at all levels. Our staff members enjoy a generous benefits offerings including health and dental insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, life and disability insurance and a 10% discount on all purchases.
We accept applications at any time, but recommend applying for specific openings when opportunities are available. Please note, we are unable to respond to all inquiries personally.
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking full time and part time Team Members to work in our Grocery, Produce and Customer Service departments. Co-op Team Members will be friendly and helpful to and should love to delight customers with excellent customer service, a fun shopping experience and quality products.
- Experience in a retail or merchandising position
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Love for great food
- Desire to work directly with customers and other staff members
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to superior customer service and to providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow, contribute to and assess systems for efficient and productive operations
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication are essential
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
Please apply on our website only: eastaurora.coop. We can’t wait to meet you!
Grocery Manager | Full time
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking an experienced, skilled Grocery Manager to grow and maintain a vibrant, growing natural foods grocery department. The Grocery Manager will be responsible for ordering, promotional planning, pricing, and inventory control to meet or exceed department goals for sales, margin, and labor. The manager will set the bar for friendly, helpful service to customers and
staff, and should love to delight customers with exciting presentation, excellent products, and great value.
thorough knowledge of the grocery or natural foods industry
staff management and development
experience ordering product, pricing and inventory control
experience with scheduling
Commitment to superior customer service
Strong organizational skills
Keen attention to detail
Ability to manage and motivate staff
Demonstrated ability to develop, implement and assess systems for efficiency and productivity
Strong communication and listening skills
Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment
Demonstrated ability to lift 50-80 lbs on a regular basis
Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
Please apply on our website only. We can’t wait to meet you!
Marketing & Outreach Coordinator
• Plan and create weekly sale flyer
• Manage advertising opportunities
• Schedule and promote regular tastings and demos
• Website content maintenance
• Plan and execute in-store events and participation in external events
• Work with departments to promote store activities and products
• Field relevant inquiries from customers, collaborators and vendors
• Planning for promotional messaging
• Assist throughout the store as needed
· Passionate about food
· Experience in a marketing role preferred
· Artistic background or ability
· Experience with Adobe InDesign/CS preferred
· Extreme attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Multi-tasker with a hands-on approach
· Commitment to customer service
· Friendly, outgoing and cooperative
Estimated 15-20 hours/week. Please apply on our website only, include resume and cover letter.
East Aurora Co-op Market
EACM exists to create a vibrant, healthy community in the Southtowns by providing access to fresh, local and wholesome foods to everyone.
Open to Everyone 7am – 9pm DAILY
591 Main Street, East Aurora NY 14052
PH: 716-655-COOP (2667)
Email: [email protected]