We strive to create a positive, healthy, and supportive work environment, and look for opportunities to build skills, to support career development, and to maximize staff involvement in decision making at all levels. Our staff members enjoy a generous benefits offerings including health and dental insurance, flexible spending, paid time off, life and disability insurance and a 10% discount on all purchases.
We’re always looking for hard-working, food-loving folks to join our team. When filling out an application, indicate what position(s) interest you. Please note, we are unable to respond to all inquiries personally.
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking experienced kitchen staff to build and maintain a fresh, scratch-made prepared foods department. Staff will provide friendly and helpful service to customers and coworkers and should have a passion for cooking.
Full time and part time positions available.
• Experience cooking in restaurants, food service, catering, deli, or kitchen operation.
• Familiarity with natural foods and dietary preferences
• Outgoing, friendly, helpful personality
• Keen attention to detail
• Strong communication and listening skills
• Commitment to superior customer service and to providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
• Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication are essential
• Evening and weekend availability as needed
• Willingness and ability to meet the changing requirements of the position.
Marketing and Communications Specialist
East Aurora Co-op Market is seeking a marketing professional to support and grow the store’s promotional and outreach efforts. The Marketing and Communications Specialist will help to create a fantastic shopping experience for customers and value for member-owners and the larger community.
Part time/Full time
• Manage advertising opportunities
• Create and maintain in-store signage
• Plan and create weekly sale flyer
• Manage website, social media, and enews content
• Schedule regular tastings and demos
• Plan and execute in-store events and participation in external events
• Work with departments to promote store activities and products
• Field relevant inquiries from customers, collaborators and vendors
• Assist throughout the store as needed, including internal communication
• Passionate about food
• Experience in a marketing role preferred
• Strategic and creative thinker
• Experience with Adobe InDesign/Photoshop preferred
• Highly organized with extreme attention to detail
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Multi-tasker with a hands-on approach
• Commitment to customer service
• Friendly, outgoing and cooperative team player
The East Aurora Cooperative Market is seeking full time and part time Team Members to work in our Grocery, Produce and Customer Service departments. Co-op Team Members will be friendly and helpful to and should love to delight customers with excellent customer service, a fun shopping experience and quality products.
- Experience in a retail or merchandising position
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- High integrity and positive attitude
- Love for great food
- Desire to work directly with customers and other staff members
- Strong organizational skills
- Commitment to superior customer service and to providing the highest quality shopping experience possible
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to follow, contribute to and assess systems for efficient and productive operations
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to work well with others in a cooperative environment where teamwork and constant communication are essential
- Demonstrated ability to follow through on commitments.
East Aurora Co-op Market
EACM exists to create a vibrant, healthy community in the Southtowns by providing access to fresh, local and wholesome foods to everyone.
Open to Everyone 7am – 9pm DAILY
591 Main Street, East Aurora NY 14052
PH: 716-655-COOP (2667)
Email: [email protected]